Vaginal rejuvenation options
Feeling sexy and confident plays a major role in a healthy and pleasurable sexual relationship. Unfortunately, when your vagina is flappy, your confidence is affected too and so is the sexual experience. Fortunately, many options will rejuvenate your vagina and restore the firmness of the pelvic floor muscles.
About loose vagina
Various changes in your body can lead to loss of muscle tone and increased laxity of the vaginal canal. It is very common during pregnancy, after childbirth and aging, due to hormonal changes.
A flappy vagina will affect the sexual relationship but can also be accompanied by other unpleasant symptoms such as stress urinary incontinence. Due to extra pressure on the urinary bladder, you may experience leaking of urine. Other symptoms include trouble while passing bowel movements, scar tissue or even tampon falling out. All of these symptoms significantly reduce the quality of a woman’s life.
What are my options?
Unfortunately, the natural aging process will occur no matter what, and there are no prevention methods. However, numerous treatment options have been proven effective in restoring the elasticity of the vagina:
- Kegel exercises: they are very popular and highly effective. They are easy to do, and they take only 10-15 minutes of your time. All you need to do is contract your pelvic floor muscles for a few seconds then relax them and repeat the cycle for ten times. You can increase the seconds of the contraction when you get the hang of the exercise.
- Squats: they can also be very efficient because they improve the muscle tone of the buttocks as well as the muscles surrounding the vagina. Make sure your feet are level and on the ground. Don’t try to lift your body weight on your toes. Turn your feet out at 30° and bend your hips and knees all at once.
- Surgery: vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that tightens the vaginal wall. It can be accompanied by labiaplasty which is a form of surgery performed on the labia or the lips around the vagina. It helps by adjusting any asymmetries between them or makes them smaller. Sometimes they can lose muscle tone and become flappy, for which labiaplasty will correct.
- Tightening products: many gels and creams are efficient, and they decrease the vaginal laxity. V-Tight Gel, for instance, is an all-natural gel that contains safe ingredients and you can apply it locally, in your vagina. You can use it before intercourse and grants muscle tightness which will increase the sensual experience for both partners. It also improves the general health of the reproductive system thanks to its antioxidant and antiseptic properties which help your body fight off infections.
- Diet: many ingredients are rich in phytoestrogens will support the pelvic floor regain its firmness. Some of the foods are:
- Soybeans and soy products.
- Linseed (flax)
- Sesame seeds
- Wheat berries
You can mix up more methods to maximize the results and to speed up the process. Once your ladyparts get tight and firm, your symptoms will alleviate, and your sexual experience will undoubtedly improve.